So, yes, one guitarist is wearing hose over his head. And there's a mysterious man sitting and swaying under a shawl.
The shawl came off to reveal a masked poet. His poetry was... different...
Why are hula hoops always associated with "peace"?
Starting them young... (cute headband!)
This guy was making free screen prints.
Many different types of candy to choose from... and many different forms of a substance which is illegal in the state of Illinois. And plenty of people smoking it. However, we saw no cops in the vicinity. Hmm.
Hare Krishna chant circle for peace.
I wonder if Ron Paul knew he had supporters at this festival.
Can I interest you in a tutu?
Or maybe some munchie food?
Pretty typical vendor at this event.
On the way home, we passed a juggling group with some mad skills practicing by the beach. (I use the term "beach" loosely, since I always associate beaches with the ocean.)














OK...do great pix, as usual! Now as for the folks you encountered...dunno, I think as a rule my rule of "Needs a job" applies. To each their own but...really?
ReplyDelete