Tacos + Muffins + Orion

Fair warning: this will be a pretty random blog post. :P

What we've been up to lately....

Making muffin tin tacos (AKA Mexican Muffins) for a cocktail party. We dressed up and everything! 


Aren't they cute? They tasted good, too. Taco-seasoned pulled chicken, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cheese and cilantro.


The weather became pretty amazing at the end of August. 70s during the day. No humidity. Lovely. We couldn't waste it eating indoors, so we headed across the street. Orion came too.


Orion confirmed our suspicions: She really wants a drink! Wine, beer, cocktail... she goes after them all. Here she's licking the cork. (Don't worry, we washed it, plus it's the outside, so there's no wine on it.)


Random shot I took the same day. I really like it.


And proof of how easy-going our dog really is... she lets us get away with almost anything (except clipping her nails). Wrap her up like a baby in a blanket? Sure. Why not. ("I'd move, but I'm just too tired....")


1 comment:

  1. OMG, Orion looks so precious wrapped in the blanket. Red is her color for sure!

    ReplyDelete