Shrek the Musical.
The Stanley Cup made an appearance!
A guy from an acrobatic show did some awesome tricks with an over-sized hula hoop.
We couldn't pass up the Chiquita hats.
Next up, we saw Rob Thomas in concert! For free! And he played for two hours! If you're wondering, he's really good live. And he let us in on a secret... Matchbox Twenty is going back into the studio this fall to record another album! Sweet!
This lady was jamming.
I like how mellow this guy looks.
Blatantly defying the "No Video/Audio Recording" sign.
I couldn't pass up taking a quick picture of this guy... too funny!
In summary, the Taste of Chicago provided us with free entertainment during the evenings for a week, but we weren't thrilled about the food choices (or prices). Can't wait to see who they bring to the stage next year!





That lady wasn't recording the performance, she was overhead texting. It's the next big thing.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehaha... guess I'll have to master that one after below-the-conference-table texting!
ReplyDelete