I saw what a cute and easy-looking craft online one day last week, and decided to take some time on Saturday and attempt my own version. A and I don't like the idea of putting clothes on our dog, but I figured a festive collar would be okay!
I followed instructions from Martha Stewart here.
It was really pretty easy to make, once I gathered all the supplies at Michael's. (It's so hard to only spend the two free hours they validate for parking!) Since things come in bulk, I now have extra jingle bells and silver cord to use on other projects!
The only felt available was 8.5" x 11" with a sticky back, but I used two sheets and overlapped them to make it two-layered (like Martha instructed). The only problem so far has been when Orion shook too hard and a bell popped off. Other than that, she likes it!
And this is what happens at least 50% of the time when I take a picture of her with the flash. Squinty eyes!
A quick easy project, and Orion looks festive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



cute and creative!
ReplyDelete