Wednesday was the first of the eight nights of Hanukkah. Or Chanukah. Or Chanuka. (Pick your preferred spelling!) A and I lit the candles and exchanged some gifts, as is tradition.
Orion tried to help us open the gifts from A's parents.
They got us Gator slippers! They're really warm and fuzzy.
Orion approved.
A's present to me was....
I'll admit it - I really like the Worms games. We have the demos for both the original Worms and this one, Worms 2: Armageddon, and we play them more than is probably healthy. A first introduced me to it in college. He thought I'd find it amusing. Little did he realize that an
I am giving A a series of clues each night which will reveal to him what his big gift is. I'm so excited to see his reaction!
We're not in the group of people who believe in giving holiday or birthday gifts to our pets, so we didn't intentionally buy anything for Orion. But something she desperately needed happened to arrive in time to celebrate.
Yup, our puppy has some bad breath. But it's already getting better!
Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas and Solstice! (If I missed the holiday you celebrate this time of the year, please forgive me!)






No comments:
Post a Comment